Parador de Melilla
Your personal and payment details are protected!
- SSL data security for peace of mind
- All payment data is securely handled
- No data is shared with third parties
- Single rooms (4)
- Twin rooms (33)
- Double rooms (3)
- Capacity (76)
- Conference room
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Canal plus
- Deposit box
- Ambiance music
- Credit cards
- Currency exchange
- Swimming pool
- Airport (3km)
- Station (1km)
Parador de Melilla (North Africa) - Modern hotel overlooking the Mediterranean (3*)
This comfortable modern hotel is located in a park above the autonomous city of Melilla, a Spanish enclave on the coast of North Africa, bordered by Morocco. Melilla, which has been part of Spain since 1497, is home to a cosmopolitan population of Christians, Muslims and Jews, reflecting its long history of occupiers – Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Byzantines, Vandals, Visigoths, Berbers, and Spaniards. Among the notable buildings in Mellila is the Capilla de Santiago, the only genuine example of Gothic architecture in Africa; the city also has many notable examples of Spanish art nouveau architecture. The Parador itself is an attractive building in the modernist style, built on a hill with fine views over the old walled city and the adjacent beaches. It enjoys a quiet position thanks to its private garden and swimming pool, and elegance and simplicity best describe the decoration of the bedrooms. The cuisine in the restaurant combines Andalusian and Arab influences and many of the dishes feature seafood, such as baby squid sautéed with garlic and parsley and served with couscous and vegetables.
Parador's 'Gastrobar' concept
Extensive lunch and dinner menus are served in the new 'Gastrobar', which offers a range of meal options from light snacks to 3 course dinners in an informal but well serviced environment. We hope you enjoy this new experience.
Restaurant meal times & typical dishes
Breakfast is served from 8.00 to 10.30 and dinner from 20.15 to 22.30.
It may be possible to arrive up to 22.00 and still enjoy a meal.
The cuisine in the restaurant combines Andalusian and Arab influences and many of the dishes feature seafood, such as baby squid sautéed with garlic and parsley and served with couscous and vegetables.
The opening dates for the outdoor swimming pools are from the 20 June until the 21 September 2019.
Please note the opening and closing dates will depend on the weather and availability of lifeguards.
How to get there
The Parador is located in the upper part of the town in the Ataque Seco district, next to the Parque Lobera and the Fuerte de la Victoria, the former prison of Melilla. From the peninsula it can be reached by plane or boat (ferries from Malaga and Almeria).
Malaga Airport - 30 Minutes by plane
Melilla Airport - 3km
Region & Cuisine
Please be aware of the following:
- 'Special Offers' are subject to the availability of a number of rooms per night and/or a specific meal basis.
- Age restrictions apply to the 'Golden Days' Offer (for those aged 55 and over) and the 'Young Persons' Offer (for those aged between 18 and 30). All reservations made using these tariffs are checked upon your arrival at the Parador(s) booked to ensure that at least one person in a room qualifies for the restricted tariff. In the case that you do not qualify for the restricted tariff, the Parador will apply the standard rate without exception and you will be required to pay a supplement locally. However only one person (per room) needs to qualify for either of these two reductions.