Travelling with Pets
13 Paradors now invite you to bring your cats and dogs with you on your travels, provided they are of a small or medium size and not of a dangerous breed, these properties being:
The Parador does require prior notice and will ask for your compliance with the following:
- 15€ per pet/night, payable direct, (Paradors will upply a Royal Canin welcome pack which includes Royal Canin dog or cat food, a sleeping mat and a food/drink bowl.
- Maximum number of 2 pets per room.
- You must comply with the Parador pet policy and pay a refundable deposit on check-in.
- Dog breeds considered dangerous or potentially dangerous will not be permitted.
- The owner must present proof that the pet has a health card with their vaccinations in order, as well as insurance.
- Inside the hotel facilities, your pet must be kept on a lead, carried or in a carrier.
- Any dog or cat waste cannot be disposed of inside the Parador.
The following Pousadas allow you to bring dogs of a small or medium size (up to 15kg) with you on your trip:
The policy for most Pousadas (excluding franchised properties) is that you must inform the Pousada that you will be traveling with a pet on booking and you would be asked to sign a document agreeing to the Pousadas' pet policy.
- Pousadas charge 25€ per animal, per night (payable locally)
- Please note Pousadas have a limited number of rooms available for pets.
- You must make sure that all documentations for your pet is up to date.
- Please note reservations with animals must be made via the Keytours Office.
Keytel Hotels & Les Collectionneurs
A number of Keytel Hotels and Les Collectionneurs properties also accept animals (charges apply). Ask our agents for information if you are travelling with pets.
Information correct as of 14/08/20