Jaén Reopening Offer
To celebrate the reopening of the Parador de Jaén following refurbishment Paradors have released a special 'reopening offer' for bookings made between 1st March and 31st August 2020.
Reopening offer: £105 per room with breakfast (based on 2 people sharing)
Validity: 1st March - 31st August 2020
The 13th century Parador de Jaén has been closed for refurbishment since October 2018 and is reopening its doors to the public on 1st March 2020. The striking Parador, which sits atop the Santa Catalina towering over Jaén, is one of Andalusia's most historic Paradors and a popular stop for those exploring the region, so its reopening after so many years is welcomed with open arms. New and returning guests can enjoy the following improvements:
- 45 bedrooms have been redecorated
- Bathrooms in all bedrooms and public areas have been renovated
- Renovation of communal areas and restoration of furniture with contemporary elements to maximise comfort
- Improved accessibility: the Parador has installed new lifts to help movement around the Parador without compromising the historic nature of the Parador
- Renovation of the kitchens incorporating new culinary technology
- Improved security systems
- Better WiFi connectivity around the building
Excluded dates: 4 - 12 April, 30 April - 2 May and 15 & 16 May 2020 (inclusive)
Children up to 12 years old in an extra bed go free
A supplementary bed for an adult is £28 per night
Terms and conditions
Prices based on a standard room for 2 people
Valid from 1st March to 31st August 2020 (except on detailed excluded dates)
This promotion cannot be combined with other special offers.
Offer is subject to a limited number of rooms and terms may be changed by Paradors with no prior warning.
Subject to availability.