5 nights' accommodation (standard twin/double or single room) including buffet breakfast and tax for only:
£496 per room from 1st January 2017 to 29th December.
A discount of 20% on the fixed price 'Menu del Parador' for lunch or dinner can also be obtained on the nights reserved under this offer.
This discount does not apply to the cost of drinks.
The 5 Night Card is valid from: 1 January - 29 December excluding:
in 2017: 12 - 16 April, 28 April - 1 May and 5 - 10 December.
All dates inclusive.
Please note that this package of nights is only valid until the end of the year for which it is purchased. Unused nights from a card first used in 2016 cannot be transferred to 2017.
Within this offer, certain Paradors incur a supplement - payable locally - in addition to the value of the “Tarjeta 5 Noches”. These Paradors, and the corresponding supplements per room, per night, are as follows:
Paradors that charge a €35 supplement
Ronda (all year)
Baiona, Cáceres, Cádiz, Carmona, Chinchón, Cuenca, El Saler, Jáen, Jávea, La Granja, León, Málaga Gibralfaro, Santillana Gil Blas, Toledo (From April to October only)
Paradors that charge a €60 supplement
Santiago de Compostela
This offer is not bookable at the Parador de Granada.
Please refer to the information below for full terms
and conditions of this offer and booking procedure.
All dates mentioned are inclusive.
1. The number of rooms allocated to this offer at the Paradors is limited. All reservations under this offer are subject to availability and at least the first night must be booked in advance, the remaining four nights can also be booked in advance.
2. The 'Go As You Please' card (Tarjeta 5 Noches) is valid for a standard room (single, twin or double) for 5 nights on B & B basis and applies at all Paradors except Granada subject to availablity. Certain superior rooms may be booked using this offer, simply by paying the supplement for the upgrade of the room direct to the Parador concerned.
N.B. A supplement per room per night is payable at the Paradors stipulated above, even when these Paradors are included in the offer.
3. The card may be used for five nights at the same Parador, or one night at each of five different Paradors, or any combination in between, subject only to availability of rooms allocated to this offer. It is not necessary to use the card on consecutive nights.
4. Extra beds and Child discounts:
The corresponding price for the third person in a triple room (adult) is €45 including tax per night, payable locally.
The following charges apply for an extra bed for a child under 13 years as follows:
- There is a €5 charge for an extra bed at the Paradors in the Canary Islands (all year round).
- 5€ per bed per night at the remainder of the Paradors throughout the year except between 12 - 16 April and 15 July - 19 August 2017, when the supplement increases to €20 per bed per night. The Paradors in the Canary Islands will continue to charge only €5 throughout the year.
- The 20€ supplement also applies at the Paradors at Arties and Vielha between January - March and in December.
There is no charge for a cot for an infant (under 3 years).
5. Except for the dates during which this offer is excluded as shown, the 'Go As You Please' card (Tarjeta 5 Noches) may be used as part-payment for accommodation at Paradors which are not included in this offer, or which are not participating for the date concerned (except Granada). In this case, each of the five nights is valued at €115 (in 2016 & 2017) including IVA and the difference between this amount and the normal room rate is payable locally.
6. A 20% discount is offered on the fixed price 'Menu del Parador' excluding drinks. All meals taken are payable locally at each Parador.
7. The 'Go As You Please' (Tarjeta 5 Noches) offer may not be combined with any other 'special offers' available, nor is it valid for groups. Any unused nights are not refundable, and no refund can be made in respect of lost or stolen cards
8. The following Paradors have a mandatory minimum Half Board requirement during the following dates. Any clients who wish to use the 5 Night Card on these dates will be obliged to pay for lunch or dinner locally.
Aiguablava 22 July - 19 August 2017
Javea 12 July - 2 September 2017
Nerja 22 July - 27 August 2017
Mazagon 1 - 31 August 2017
All dates inclusive.
10. The Parador at Aiguablava has a minimum length of stay of two nights on weekends from 1 June - 30 September 2017. Guests using the Five Night Card must stay for a minimum of two nights on weekends, either Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday. *Please note that the Parador de Aiguablava may be closed from October 2016 for 1 year*
11. The overall period of validity of the 2017 is similarly 1 January - 29 December 2017, with certain dates excluded as shown. A 5 Night Card / Tarjeta can only be used within the year for which it is first booked and used, any unused nights can not be transferred to a subsequent year. The offer may be extended from January 2018 - please contact us for details.
12. Paradors reserve the right to amend these details without prior notice.
1. KEYTEL INTERNATIONAL will confirm your first night at the Parador of your choice (subject to availability) and issue you with your own voucher to present on arrival. This will be exchanged at the Parador for your 'Go As You Please' card (Tarjeta 5 Noches) and the first night will be 'debited' to the card. At the time of booking we will ask you for your credit card details to guarantee the reservations for the remaining nights of your stay under this offer, and upon arrival at each Parador you will use the Tarjeta to make payment.
2. You may pre-book any or all of the remaining four nights with KEYTEL INTERNATIONAL, or decide on your arrangements locally, as you please.
3. To book your 'Go As You Please' card(s) - in any combination, i.e. 5/10/15 nights, etc. - simply indicate 'Go as you please' (5 night) on your Booking Request Form or advise when calling us.