Paradores - the Paradors of Spain
Keytel International - the official representative in the UK for the Paradors for over 30 years
- Castles, palaces, monasteries & convents - meticulously restored & converted
- Country houses - constructed in the style of the region
- Contemporary hotels - in superb settings
- Over 90 establishments throughout the whole of the Spanish mainland, the Canary Islands and in Ceuta and Melilla in North Africa
2012 saw the opening of the rather splendid Parador de Lorca - a magnificent Parador on a historic site above the town of Lorca in Murcia, and the opening of the totally rebuilt Parador de Cadiz, a contemporary Parador in a wonderful panoramic setting in Cadiz' old town on the coast.
These are the unique state-owned Spanish Paradors, or 'Paradores de Turismo'. KEYTEL INTERNATIONAL has been their official representative in the UK for over 30 years now. Whatever your requirements, we'll be delighted to help you plan your trip. You can rest assured that all bookings you make with us will be 100% safe as you will be booking with the officially-appointed UK representative.
- You can browse the range of Paradors in the browse the Paradors section for comprehensive information on each one
- You can check the latest Special Offers! (You can still stay at certain Paradors for as little as £30 per night !)
- You can check up-to-date availability for the dates you require
- You can make reservations through our site, either charged in advance in pounds or charged upon arrival at each Parador in euros
- You can order a comprehensive information pack by post
Check availability and book here
- Phone us on 020 7953 3020 during office hours (09.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday)
Looking for further inspiration?
Lorna Roberts has explored every nook and cranny of Spain, and has given us the benefit of her knowledge and experience here. Read up on some of Spain's most interesting regions, and see what there is to see and do there:
If you are a resident of the Republic of Ireland or are interested in escorted Parador tours please contact our representative in Ireland - Lorna Roberts. Click for details.
ESCORTED HOLIDAYS IN PARADORS, for those who do not want to drive themselves but do not like the idea of a hectic coach tour. These holidays are relaxed and allow plenty of time to enjoy the Paradors...