Parador de Teruel
Your personal and payment details are protected!
- SSL data security for peace of mind
- All payment data is securely handled
- No data is shared with third parties
- Twin rooms (42)
- Double rooms (12)
- Room with living room (4)
- Capacity (124)
- Conference room
- Central heating
- Ambiance music
- Credit cards
- Currency exchange
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Airport (165km)
- Station (2km)
- Port (150km)
Spain – Aragón – Teruel
The design of this grand Parador is inspired by the Mudéjar style, a medieval vernacular style derived from Moorish architecture. The Parador is on the outskirts of the city of Teruel, which is located in the mountains far to the northwest of Valencia. The city boasts a number of historic churches in the Mudéjar style, which prompted UNESCO to nominate it as a World Heritage Site. Teruel was the site of one of the bloodiest battles of the Spanish Civil War, during the course of which it changed hands several times. The Parador itself expresses the mixture of cultures and styles of this interesting city and the interior is characterized by marble floors, painted tiles and warm woodwork. The bedrooms are light and cheerful, and facilities include a spacious garden, a swimming pool and tennis court. In the restaurant guests are invited to try local dishes such as Migas a la Pastora (fried breadcrumbs with seasoned pork sausage), Chilindrones de Ternasco (lamb cooked with pepper, onion and ham) and Suspiros de Amantes (a soft cheese and egg dessert).
There is garage parking at this Parador.
Click here for Lorna Robert's expert view on this Parador as she journeys through Aragon.
New for 2013: Parador's 'Gastrobar' concept
Extensive lunch and dinner menus are served in the new 'Gastrobar', which offers a range of meal options from light snacks to 3 course dinners in an informal but well serviced environment. We hope you enjoy this new experience.
Please note that the formal restaurant will not be open between 01/02- 15/04 and 01/10- 31/12 (open Easter) and that lunch will be served from the 'Gastrobar'
How to get there
Some 2 km from the centre of the city, from the splendid Mudejar towers and the Cathedral, it is 35 km from Albarracín, 40 km from Mora de Rubielos and 162 km from Alcañiz. The Parador is located next to the N-234 Sagunto-Burgos road, at kilometre 124.
Cuenca - 153km
Alcaniz - 162km
El Saler - 163km
Siguenza - 185km
Valencia Airport - 160km
Region & Cuisine
Please be aware of the following:
- The prices shown are for the total cost of accommodation including IVA (Tax)
- Please note that 'Special Offers' are subject to the availability of a number of rooms per night. Room types are normally shown on Room Only, Bed & Breakfast and Half-Board basis but some dates may be restricted to a certain board basis.
- Availability under the 'Go As You Please' 5-Night Card offer is displayed here but reservations for this 5-night package must be made via our office on Tel: 020 7953 3020. Please note that this offer is generally on Room Only basis and that some supplements apply at specific Paradors - see offer details for information on these supplements.
- Age restrictions apply to the 'Golden Days' Offer (for those aged 55 and over) and the 'Young Persons' Offer (for those aged between 18 and 35). All reservations made using these tariffs are checked upon your arrival at the Parador(s) booked to ensure that at least one person in a room qualifies for the restricted tariff. In the case that you do not qualify for the restricted tariff, the Parador will apply the standard rate without exception and you will be required to pay a supplement locally. However only one person (per room) needs to qualify for either of these two reductions.